If you haven’t heard of TikTok… where have you been all pandemic?
|A new social media video platform designed for teenagers but entertaining for everyone! A great place to experiment with video content and keep your Arts Business on the map during Covid times.
|Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
|· Watch more videos than you could ever possibly have time for, all especially customised to you, dependent on your viewing habits, in a focused feed.
· Explore different genres from Comedy, Art, Music, Gaming, DIY, memes and everything in between, not forgetting Pet videos, because no social media platform is complete without a cheeky pet video.
· You have unlimited pauses when recording your videos and you can reshoot it however much you need.
· There are millions of users and creators worldwide so get ready to get inspired and let those creative juices flow.
· Add your favourite music or sound clips for free! If you’ve seen RuPaul’s Drag Race you’ll be familiar with the art of lip syncing. Well, with TikTok, you can have a go!
· Loads of filters, special effects and AR capabilities to play around with to make your videos really stand out above the rest.
· In app editing tools allow you to trim, cut, merge and duplicate footage to your hearts content.
|Prices and Plans
|Free! And now has options to create business accounts and paid advertising plans within the app.
|It’s still relatively new, practically in its infancy for social media platforms. This means it is easier to come up with original content to grab follower attention.
|Hugely addictive… I myself have been known to spend two to three hours trapped in a TikTok Typhoon.
The best platform for reaching a younger target audience and the most fun you will have ‘doing work’ to promote your business.
So, show off your creativity with a TikTok account for your Arts Business.
Have you already got one? We’d love to follow you. Let us know in the comments below.