In lockdown it is crazy easy to go off on major tangents instead of actually doing any work, so help curb your urges with our App of the Month.
|Facebook Pages Manager
|No more getting distracted by your wall, get straight down to business with all your Facebook Business Pages in one place.
|Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
|· Manage your page comments, posts and messages from one place without getting diverted by all that tempting clickbait on your feed.
· Keep track of your Insights (Facebook Analytics) so you know what activity is performing well and what you need to work on.
· Sync your Instagram account to manage all your messages together in a single platform.
· Get your Facebook Advertising set up to achieve your company goals whether boosting existing posts or creating new content.
· Schedule Events and Appointments and publicise available jobs through one easy app.
|Prices and Plans
|It’s completely free! (Until you start purchasing Facebook Ads.)
|It’s simplicity! When working on your business pages it is so easy to get lost in your feed if you log on from your browser or the Facebook App, (we’ve all been there, just one more video…) now you can avoid the urge and get directly to the point.
|Unlike online you can’t view your page as a customer, basically just as your personal profile, so you can see what it looks like from a visitor’s perspective. It’s being updated all the time though, so watch this space.
So, get to work with Facebook Pages Manager!
Instead of looking at all your photos ever, since 2007.
|An online voting app designed to make scheduling meetings and events super easy as well as create online surveys and questionnaires.
|Only Available through your browser at https://doodle.com/ on the Apple App Store and from the Google Play Store.
|· Schedule events and meetings, big or small across any calendar and platform quickly and easily
· Ask questions by creating polls to send to your team and get them to vote for the most popular option
· Sync most calendar apps with Doodle in order to avoid double bookings
· Create and share your own Doodle URL to try and avoid that emailing to and fro
· Send out multiple times to enable users to vote on their preferred one
· New Doodle Dashboard keeps all your doodles in one place and makes them really easy to access
· Auto-arrange reminders to go out prior to the meeting
· With premium you can customise Doodle to be in keeping with your own company branding and receive advanced security
|Prices and Plans
|It starts completely free to develop a basic poll! But they also have different business options for Doodle ranging from €3.50 per month for one business user to €12.50 per month for five. Are you an even bigger business? Get in touch with Doodle to receive a quote!
|It’s basically like next level organisation without all the faff! That endless email back and forth and the accidental reply alls are more or less completely eliminated.
|It is kind of limited, but to be honest, it’s the simplicity that makes it so brilliant.
Whether or not you use it for big corporate meet and greets or to find a weekend for that school reunion it really is the perfect little bit of software!
|9 Grid for Instagram
|Create beautiful Instagram feeds without photoshop by easily cropping your images into 3×1, 3×2 and 3×3 sections to upload jigsaw grids to your Instagram in the right order every time.
|Only Available on Android through the Google Play Store. Similar app ‘Grids’ is available through Apple Store and on Desktop.
|In addition to those mentioned above features include:
· Numerous combinations of arranging your images on Instagram
· HD resolution for cut images
· Saving images to your phone or SD card
· Adding any coloured text to your image
· Adding emojis and stickers to your image
· Giving you a numerical order to upload your images on Instagram to get the desired effect looking good.
· Uploading your images directly to Instagram into both your feed and direct messaging.
|Prices and Plans
|Free! Although you do have to cope with adverts which are inbuilt into the app and can be a bit annoying but again, it’s FREE! So, just get on with it!
|It is so easy to use and (so long as you upload your images in a minimum quality of 3240px x 3240px when creating a 3×3 Grid) you get great quality results without the faff!
|It is only available on Android. As mentioned above there are different apps available on Apple.
There are plenty of other apps out there which also help you achieve this effect so if you use any others to create Jigsaw Grids, tell us about them in the comments!