|Product Description||So, technically not an app but a great online community designed especially for crafters!|
|Availability||Only Available through your browser at https://www.ravelry.com/|
|Key Features||· A way for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers to find like-minded folk!
· Stay up to date with the latest yarns, tools and projects
· Free and paid for patterns available to download. You can use outright or as inspiration.
· User based content from similar hobbyists
· Meet and stay in touch with people from all over the world
· Find different themed groups to suit any crafters needs
· Upload your projects in an online notebook to share what you’re working on and make your patterns available online.
· Create an advertising account with specific craft products or services and know you’re directly reaching your target audience!
|Prices and Plans||FREE!
Think of it like Facebook but for material makers!
|Biggest Pro||The instant community you find at the mere click of a button! If you’re a designer or maker, or even a specialist product developer for the craft sector then you’re bound to find friends through Ravelry.|
|Biggest Con||They don’t have any apps currently available for direct access from your phone or tablet but it’s easy enough to log in from your browser. They also have a page that gives you a list of recommended apps here. https://www.ravelry.com/about/apps|
Do you love Ravelry? Tell us all about your Ravelry experiences in the comments!