|Name||Google Arts and Culture|
|Product Description||Compiling Knowledge from over 2000 institutions worldwide to allow you to visit and inspect museums and art galleries right from your Smart Phone during a global pandemic.|
|Availability||Available from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and through your browser.|
|Key Features||· Art Transfer – stylise your photos to look like works by your favourite artists.
· Art Selfie – Ever wanted to look like Van Gogh or dress up as the Girl with a Pearl Earring. Now you can with ease.
· Art Projector – Check out exactly what artworks look like in their real size.
· Pocket Gallery – Visit hundreds of art galleries worldwide during the lockdown.
· Art Camera – Inspect your favourite artworks close up.
· 360° videos and Virtual reality tours – With VR technology you’ll truly feel like you’re at the museum
· Street View – Tour famous sites and landmarks like the graffiti of Banksy across the world
· Exhibits – Take guided tours curated by the worlds leading experts
· Favourites – Save your favourite artworks into galleries to share you’re your family, friends or students
· Nearby – Find museums and exhibitions near you to explore when Covid is over!
· Notifications – New content and features are added weekly to keep you hooked
· And much more!
|Prices and Plans||Completely Free!|
|Biggest Pro||The ability to get your arts and culture fix in lockdown! Absolutely brilliant!|
|Biggest Con||It’s a little bit glitchy here and there but I think that’s down to the enormity of content and activities available.|
If you’re missing galleries and museums this is for sure the next best thing! But be warned… you can easily spend hours on this app exploring art, playing games and re-immersing yourself in the wonderful world of culture.