|Product Description||A companion product to Adobe Photoshop designed for file management and cataloguing your digital photo collection|
|Availability||Through Browser at https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/bridge|
|Key Features||A Digital Assets Management (DAM) or Desktop Media Browser Programme allowing you store and sort your images professionally and easily on your desktop or laptop computer:
· Highlight your favourite photos and hide the ones you don’t like as much
· Add keywords to the metadata (basically background digital copy) of your photos to easily find the perfect image you need on search and improve your SEO if you upload your images online.
· Upload your images directly through Bridge to have them automatically renamed to match your filing system.
· Add Star ratings 1-5 to your images
· Use the filter system to search through your images
· Creating Collections (kind of like music playlists) to regroup your photos into different albums without creating doubles on your hard drive.
· Preview your images without having to open them in another programme through numerous different ways.
· Completely customisable workspace/dashboard so you can prioritise quick access to the features and files you use the most
|Prices and Plans||It is completely free regardless of whether you purchase the rest of the Creative Cloud from Adobe.|
|Biggest Pro||It’s quick and easy freeing up a massive amount of time in the long run, making it easier to track your existing images. It lowers the chance of losing or accidently deleting images.|
|Biggest Con||At present they don’t have any ability to access the app from your phone which is where most people take majority of their pictures so their isn’t really an option to file your images on the go from your mobile.|