APP OF THE MONTH: HoursTracker
|Product Description||The perfect app for freelancers! Track the work you do for the multitudes of companies you work for down to the minute by checking in and out and tracking your wages!|
|Availability||Available on the Apple App Store and from the Google Play Store.
|Key Features||· If you spend your day flitting between companies and to do lists this app is perfect for clocking your hours for each individual job by hour, day, week and month.
· Pay is added up for every minute you work! HoursTracker also calculates an estimated net pay and any overtime.
· Enter a job location to list in the order of jobs from closest to furthest
· Tags help you to organise what jobs are active, billable and have been paid
· Note how many hours your expected to do each day and when. HoursTracker lets you know when to clock out and gives you a 15 minute warning so you can wrap up
· Quick and easy to learn, as soon as you register your first job it’s all pretty self-explanatory
· Shortcuts make navigation of the app super quick and easy.
|Prices and Plans||It starts completely free which only allows you to enter a limited number of jobs. To upgrade from the personal to pro version is a one off payment of £4.99 and that pretty much opens all of the app’s capabilities. Trust me when I say it is well worth it.|
|Biggest Pro||It has a beautiful simplicity which basically allows all freelancers who work for multiple companies to live a much simpler, more organised life!|
|Biggest Con||It would be nice to be able to figure out different amounts of tax through this app but you can’t have everything and even without this it’s still pretty great|
All in all, a brilliant app which does exactly what it says on the tin!